Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Mead Halloween festivites.

The aftermath of trick or treating. Chad and I slept in (which we do every Sunday:)). We woke up to find the kids all in the dining room sorting there candy to kind, size and likability. Lily was of course gorging herself on sorted candy.
Friday night at neighborhood Halloween party. Lily dedicated herself wholly to the bounce houses. I don't have a single picture of the boys from this party, they were far too busy playing/running around with their friends.
Trick or treating with friends the Fullmer's and the Andersons. Pretty much walking around with our friends telling the kids to "wait up". After trick or treating a bunch more families came over to the Fullmer's dance party. The adults ate yummy food, chatted and danced while the kids ran wild all over the cul-de-sac. Very good times.
Luker with some of his spoils.
Oh wait! I do have one pick from Friday nights party. Here is Owen on the dance floor getting down. That's my boy. I don't have a pic from Saturday's dance party but just know that I was getting down at the Fullmers. Lily and I rocked that dance floor (technically it was the driveway but Jeff brought out all his DJ equipment so it felt pretty official). I mean if there is a strobe light a going I'm there.
Snow white (with pigtails of course) painting her pumpkin Friday night.
Seeing Lily adoring herself in her costume added years to my life. It just did my heart good. I put her costume on and she was literally dying at how she looked. She ran to the mirror in my bedroom and kept exclaiming, "ohhhh Rubby!" (her nickname). I tell you. Even the boys were dying at how cute she/the whole thing was.

No comments:

Post a Comment