Tuesday, November 3, 2009

New family members, I just can't help myself.

Here I am with some girlfriends at our church's harvest festival, looking sassy. I'm including this in this post because I'm super awesome. And I know it. Why, the brazen self proclaiming? Because I am for one; and two I let the kids (and Chad) get a new kitty this weekend. See, I told you I was awesome.
We have yet to name kitty. I think Garfield would be good, Owen likes Cooper, and Chad is partial to Topper. So, we'll see. Kitty is on loan to us till we see if I'm allergic to this kind of Kitty, fingers crossed.
Because everyone loves kitty. I love kitty too, because it brings SO much joy to all the babies I love so, that's why I do this (in case you were wondering why I've lost my mind and gone and gotten that same kind of animal that tried to kill me, literally). I'm sure this will be a check on the "things done good while on earth" rooster. It'd had better.

No comments:

Post a Comment