Monday, November 23, 2009

Go go gadget arms!

Does anybody besides me remember this goofy cartoon? Anything that was out of reach for this quirky detective, he'd merely say the phrase "go go gadget arms." Then his arms would stretch out to grasp whatever was out of his reach. I find myself thinking of this cartoon sometimes when I use my feet to pick something up. You see my feet are like my go go gadget arms. I use them to pick up almost everything that is one the floor.

It's a special skill that I've developed. Jealous? You should be because I must say it has made me truly efficient. I'll be dusting or cleaning something up high while picking up items from the floor. I wonder if there are any multi-tasking competitions I could enter?

1 comment:

  1. Hello? Inspector Gadget is the cartoon's name.

    Also, did you take a picture of yourself pretending to work?

    That is all. Yours truly,

    Anonymous reader.

    ReplyDelete