Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Rubby loves kitty, poor kitty.

Lily is obsessed with kitty. She carries him everywhere at her side, like you'd carry a book. I just realized that she is flipping me off in this photo. That's another one for my list.

What list you wonder? Oh just a little list I'm keeping of all the terrible things you do. Yes. I have such a list. And it's pretty long. Kitty would probably add items to it if it could.
You can't see it in the photo but Lily's sweet little chubby arms and hands have scratches all over them. Kitty is just trying to survive the love.
She just kept posing so I couldn't resist.
It was this 'love hug squeeze your gut's out' move that caused kitty to puke last Saturday. On the rug too no less. The downstairs is all hardwood and kitty manages to puke on the rug. That's going to make the list too.

2 comments:

  1. Love. It. Jamie you crack me up. I still chuckle to myself over the devil calling your daughter post...classic.
    The bedding is beyond adorable, you are quite talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Jamie! You are so talented! I love Lily and the cat! She is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete