Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I've been a naughty naughty girl.

A smile grows upon my face as I type this out. But not too much, I mean my kids will read this one day (out loud to their therapists). But no, this doesn't mean you can spank me. :) Greater smiling. So as punishment I will post 4 posts per day for the next week. I've been busy living in the bliss of summertime. Watching my children grow up before my eyes. Enjoying moments of great pride in the people they are becoming. Then in the other moments where they fight, tease and scream I assure myself that those are all qualities inherited from a distant relative.

Summer is winding down, school starts next week. It's 104 degrees outside. The pool is about 90 degrees. Today while I may have been upstairs watching a movie, I came down to a completely clean home. The boys had finished their movie and Owen set everybody out with tasks to tidy up the house for me. I'm sure Lily was extraordinarily helpful, as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment