Thursday, August 19, 2010

Park city ya'all.




This past June my baby brother got married (to a very sweet girl). Which meant the Mead's took their freak-show on the road (and planes)! Justin got married in the Mt. Timpanogas temple. While we were there we stayed in Park City at the Marriott resort. We had three condos all right next to each other so needless to say we made new friends with our neighbors (all the Peterson children and parents together= A LOT of noise).

But, we had fun. Now this is the kind of camping I can get behind. Wake up each morning go for a vigorous hike with favorite aunt (and annoying children who now hate hiking). You are welcome, children. :) Then we'd go swimming next to a beautiful mountain while enjoying the sun on our faces. Go to main street and eat lunch, play a game of tennis and maybe some shopping (there was even an occasion where on the way back from a late night walk I managed to do some shopping. Armed with only my walking shoes and sister in law, Siera. We sweet talked some boutique owners to let us in and allowed me to buy something with my credit card number that I oh so conveniently have memorized. What can I say, I'm that good.).

More pictures and details the adventures of Utah to come. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment