Friday, August 20, 2010

This is the place park with friends.









While in Utah and after our week in Park City we spent a day and went to the "This is the Place Park". With my friend Tara whose evil husband made her move away from Texas to Utah. I'm still trying to find it in my heart to forgive him. That aside we had fun letting the children (she has five) run around. They made candles, rode horses, played in a tee-pee, rode a little chu chu train, held chickens (who did NOT want to be held), played in tiny house, got a shave and stamped some leather.

It is a neat place that overlooks the valley of Salt Lake where the pioneers first came into the valley. There are historic replicas of houses, barns, shops and dirt roads. The kids played for hours and had a ball. Tara and I got to catch up and make plans for the next two days. While in Utah I have to soak her up. Fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment