Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Jack Chad

Have you been missing your daily texasmeads fix? I'm just going to assume your all silently nodding your heads. I've been busy watching and enjoying my children with frequent bouts of ignoring them. Jack has been growing stronger by the day.

Upon coming home from the hospital we are getting to see much more of 'awake Jack'. Prior to his surgery he slept practically all day. Now he's awake about nine to ten hours!! Yah! This has called for more diversions for the boy. We started out with a ginormous baby Mozart ultra saucer. He got to enjoy that for a week until I returned it. IT WAS SO FREAKING HUGE. I got him a new and improved. . .walker!

Yes, his feet are still about nine inches from the ground but it has toys for pete's sake. When he first started using it he could only stay in it for five minutes before his strength failed him and he slumped over. It's been about two weeks and just today he stayed in there for forty five minutes!! Boo-yah. During the time that he's awake I'm always moving him from playgym to tummy-time to sitting up in my lap--trying to help him be as strong as he can be. We're making up for lost time. . .





The last picture I just had to throw in of Jack in a button up shirt--get out!! Such a handsome boy and a photo bomber Owen.

Jack has a whole house of cheerleaders; everyone enjoys his little baby accomplishments greatly.

. . .never was there a more loved boy

No comments:

Post a Comment