Monday, February 20, 2012

You should be put down, like an animal

This is my man. I love him for many many reasons. One of which is how fun/funny he is. I don't think there is a day that goes by that he doesn't make me laugh. I love that. He infuses our family with laughter, teasing and joy. Makes for happy days.















You may be wondering how the title is applicable to the content. It was simply a line that Chad blurted out that had me in stitches. I will try to re-create the moment.

We were coming home from our fancy date night (Outback, no rules just right) and we were merging onto the highway from the on ramp. The car in front of us was struggling with merging; fearfully they were making their meager attempt to get onto the highway. Mr. Mead (of course at the wheel, he's that kind of man) was behind them and as we past them he shook his head in disgust while causally saying,

"you should be destroyed; put down like an animal."

. . .isn't he swell?

No comments:

Post a Comment