Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Owen's clubhouse

Just in front of our house and is Owen's original clubhouse, Luke informed that he has abandoned this spot for the latest real estate. Trends, trends. Have I expressed how much I am loving Arizona and my desert? No less than three times per day are the children all kicked outside and directed to not return until I call for them.

This, my friends is sanity for a mother of four.















Lily is allowed in the clubhouses, which is a good thing since when I asked Luke where his clubhouse was and he said, "all the way up to there (pointing about two miles east) to all the way over there (pointing to the road about 150 yards away) and just about all of this over here."

Everyone loves Luke.
















When I start missing items from the house I know that they are in one of twenty places. The clubhouse is a pretty good place to start though. A tomato wire climber thingy serves as a trash can. An old yoga mat found in the desert serves as an area rug. Wood pallets are furniture. Luke loves to load up on snacks and go down there to 'hang out'.

No comments:

Post a Comment