Monday, December 5, 2011

I'm up to no good.

IMG_2026
Okay. First of all, I need to take more photos of myself. Which is going to be hard, taking photos of yourself and all, so first order of business is to teach Lily to be my personal paparazzi. I had to go back to three years ago to find this one of me by myself and that wasn't awful. Wow, I really need to get dressed more often and not in sweat pants. Note to self.

I'm excited to share with you my new website! One where it doesn't matter that I wear loads of sweatpants. www.sixoakstreet.com is where I blog about home decor, my projects, and pretty things that inspire me. I have loved blogging here on texasmeads, sharing the mundane and trivial, but also the wonderful and hard things about my life as a mother. Your support and kind words inspire me to carry on and keep fighting the good fight. ;)

I will continue to share (probably too honestly here) about my life, life with the kids, rants about Chad or innocent neighbors. My ideas and projects will be shared on sixoakstreet.com from now on though.

I hope to see you over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment