Wednesday, January 4, 2012

This one isn't making the design blog.

I can remember when I had one child thinking I was busy.
IMG_9754
Now I think, what in the heck did I do all day! We lived in a small apartment, had no money and only one child that stayed where I put him.
IMG_9759
Ask any mother that has a couple of kids how she does it all and she will almost without fail say that she doesn't. That is SO true! Some days you have time to get loads done: homemade waffles for breakfast, scripture study, everyone hair is brushed (including yours), lunch, dinner, snacks, story time. . .you get the idea.

Other days, not so much; you waste five hours managing everyone's insurance and dealing with getting your insurance that you pay very good money for to actually pay the doctors you see.
IMG_9761
I would say that I get quite a bit done in the average day, not trying to brag, just sayin. BUT! A big big secret of mine is. . .wait for it. . .wait for it . . .things aren't always perfect, and I'm okay with that.

This star; pointing due west instead of north, totally stayed that way until we took down the tree.

And I didn't even think about getting up there and fixing it, I was already on to the next thing needing doing. Bam.

Broad strokes baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment