Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I've now sucessfully potty trained three children.

IMG_5110

IMG_5108

IMG_5112
I may just have that engraved on my headstone when I die. It is that big of an accomplishment for me. I am terrible at it. I'm SUPER impatient and nothing can cause me to turn into the green monster faster than an accident on my floor. If I had a resume I would definitely put this on there. Right under the skills section; Has successfully potty trained a three and half year old. Many would sneer at the age of competency but I assure you, I have been trying and failing at it since she was two. Play dough was my secret weapon this go round.

Three down, one to go. I'm already dreading it and he isn't even born yet. Maybe I'll do what I did with Luke and hire it out. I seriously did and he was potty trained in two days. Now that was some excellent delegation.

No comments:

Post a Comment