Wednesday, June 29, 2011

These two get on just fine.

IMG_3669
Luke and Lily have a special relationship. They just get each other. Often I will find myself in a quiet home and I will go and look for the disaster. Instead I find these two. Playing dress up, kitchen, legos, wrestling around with Duke, playing with cars or trains. Luke has a way of entertaining Lily and keeping her attention. He'll come up with games and competitions for them to do. He is quite creative of a player.

IMG_5181

IMG_5228

IMG_5249
One of the sweetest things Luke does on a regular basis is encourage Lily. I'll be away from them a bit and I'll hear him advising her on how she can do something.

"Try to put your foot here,"

"If you use this hand then it will work, you can do it Lil'"


It is lovely. It is something that makes my mothers heart burst. Love that boy.

IMG_5254
I'd love to hear the soundtrack that goes through Lily's head. I'm sure one of the songs, along with the very popular I'm a Gummy Bear, would be Anything you can do I can do better. She is a get out there and try it girl, and I love that.

IMG_5268
On a side note. Isn't this the way the Wicked Witch of the East was found by Dorthy? Not to imply anything. . . Lily was sent to her room the other day and when I came to release her from the horribleness of time-out, this is what I discovered. Ouch. Of course I took a photo first though. Memories, people, oh the memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment