Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fall break and swimming=chilly water.

IMG_0082

IMG_6194

IMG_6212

IMG_6223


IMG_6237

IMG_6239

IMG_6243

IMG_6244

IMG_6245

IMG_6246

IMG_6248

IMG_6256

IMG_6229
This past week the children have all been on fall break. Factor in a two week old and that's good ole fashion perfect timing! Not. Actually it hasn't been bad, I'm embracing the chaos and it seems to be serving me well. I haven't turned into the mean mom yet and it's already Thursday! Yeah for me! I must say that Arizona has been wooing me with her weather. It's sixty degrees in the morning and between seventy and eighty five for the high. Arizona one point. I open all my windows and doors and am loving it. Even though Chad reports seeing a Bobcat in our backyard two nights ago so I might want to rethink the open door policy. Now, that's an Ocelot, Bobcat and a Mountain lion for our wild animal tally in our backyard.

. . .poor poor poor kitties. RIP Augustus and Captain Cal.

Owen talked Luke into going swimming on Tuesday and let me just say one word, CHILLY. I put my foot in and it felt like a mountain stream in the spring. Whoa. But Luke was never one to shrink to a challenge. So document, I must. Luke jumped and jumped and fluttered about so much that Owen even joined him. Lily was all talk as she put her flippers on and went in as deep as her ankle bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment