Thursday, October 13, 2011

Jack's first bath.

IMG_6135

IMG_6168

IMG_6166

IMG_6165

IMG_6159

IMG_6150
I must really want to preserve memories if I am posting photos of me looking the way I do. You would think with all of the inane details I am sharing of Jack that he was our first child. I think somehow knowing he is our last child makes us pause and savor him much more than we might otherwise. Monday his umbilical cord fell off so it was (drum roll please). . .bath time! Hooray! Chad was my assistant and part time paparazzi and we'd like to report that Jack loved his bath. That is all.

2 comments:

  1. He ties for the most precious baby boy in the world. I just love him.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mrs. Mead it's Jordyn :)
    Everyday I still feel like i am babysitting the kids on Saturday at 5:30... Jack is so precious and i'm glad he is the perfect addition to the family. Hope you enjoy Arizona and tell the kids hi for me :) Love you forever

    ReplyDelete