Friday, October 7, 2011

The hospital got a little louder.

IMG_6041
I must really care about preserving memories if I'm publishing a photo of me looking like this. Whoa. That is scary. And even more scary, this is the best one of the six Chad took. Wow, that is saying alot. Sunday morning before church Chad brought the kids into meet Jack. I took Luke in and Chad took Owen and Lily in separately. While each child took their turn meeting Jack the others found some Spongebob on the T.V. and made themselves at home. Lily sprawled out on the floor of my room. All I could think the whole time was MERSA!! She is going to contract MERSA! Chad washed her all down with antibacterial soap before leaving and she loved that (sarcasm).

IMG_6023
Owen was the only one who got to hold Jack Jack as he called him. Owen looked on at his brother, beaming with pride for him.

IMG_6032_2

IMG_0202
It was a short visit but a loud one none the less. Their exit managed to be even louder than their entrance thanks to the scrub down Lily received from her father. I loved seeing them in the hospital but. . .I was also glad to have the quiet back once they were gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment