Friday, October 7, 2011

Uh huh, uh huh, I'm good

IMG_6002_2
Luke was the first of the kids to meet Jack. I took him in while Chad managed the other two (really just Lily) in my hospital room. Luke and I walked hand in hand down the hospital corridor to the NICU. I was thinking how much Luke has grown and how cute he is while we were walking. He was chatting me up about what he had been doing with dad and about a new toy called Gogo's.

We entered the nursery, I had him wash his hands in preparation to hold his new little brother. After getting all cleaned up Luke walked up to Jack's crib, nodded his head twice and said,

"I'm good, you ready to go mom?"

Picture Chevy Chase in the movie Vegas Vacation, when they got to the Grand Canyon. Exactly. Nod nod, uh huh, uh huh.

IMG_6065_2
Jackson home on Thursday, getting some sun. Don't worry, I left Duke to keep an eye on him.

IMG_6075

IMG_6077_2
href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/12649640@N08/6222003326/" title="IMG_5929 by jamiemead2000, on Flickr">IMG_5929

I think Luke with his two front teeth out is just about the cutest thing I've seen in awhile. He was so brave at the dentist too, went back all by himself and took it like a man! Luke has done so much growing up lately, been handling his Indian temper that I gave to him better too. He has also become such a great helper around the house too, never complaining when I ask him to do something. He's done a lot of growing up these past couple of months and I'm just so proud of my boy, Lukey.

No comments:

Post a Comment