Friday, October 7, 2011

Lily turned four, we tried to stop her and it didn't work.

IMG_5949_2
On Friday the 23rd of September we celebrated Lily turning four. I have no idea where the time went. I swear it was just yesterday that I was up at night nursing her. Lily is our only daughter and both Chad and I swear she's the toughest member of our family. She has boundless energy and is by far the loudest person I. have. ever. met.

IMG_5951_2
Lily was home with me on Friday as we decorated the kitchen for her family party. Lily and I made her crown this year together, she loved choosing the glitter colors and cutting out images from magazines. She waited and waited patiently right next to her cake all afternoon. When her daddy (finally) got home we sang, ate and celebrated our Lily.

IMG_5959
Her brothers were more than willing to help out with the lighting of the candles (Owen) and assisting blowing out the candles (Luke).

IMG_5961_2

IMG_5965

IMG_5966_2

IMG_5969_2
Luke even made her a gift, a piggy bank. Which was a red plastic cup with a name tag he made saying "Lily".

IMG_5975
We of course did our traditional balloon launching, complete with wishes we all made. BTW, both of my wishes came true! And the next day even, I must say, I highly recommend the balloon wish launching.

IMG_5986_2

IMG_5982
Happy birthday baby girl, even though you're getting bigger, you'll always be my little girl. We love you Lily.

No comments:

Post a Comment